We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The roscón de Reyes or rosca de Reyes, is a bun whose sweet dough hides a surprise inside; and is traditionally served on January 6.
From our site, we propose a very different way to offer this dessert to your family and guests: preparing delicious Roscón torrijas with cream. An exquisite Christmas recipe that will become the “finishing touch” of some fantastic parties.
- A roscón without filling.
- Orange blossom water.
- Cinnamon stick.
- White sugar.
- Whipping cream.
1. Cut the roscón into slices of approximately 2 cm. We booked. Don't forget to save the roscón surprise for later. In a saucepan, heat the milk together with the orange blossom water, the sugar and the cinnamon. (We have used half a liter of milk, 40 drops of orange blossom water, 3 tablespoons of sugar and a cinnamon stick for every 6 slices of roscón).
2. Once it starts to boil, we keep it on low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. We place the slices of roscón in a container and pour the milk on top. Let stand 10 minutes.
3. We prepare a pan with olive oil over medium heat, and while it is heating, we beat two eggs on a plate. We pass the torrijas, one by one, from the milk to the egg, and from the egg to the pan. Fry until lightly browned and let it rest on a plate on kitchen paper. Once they have cooled, and just before serving, we choose a French toast and place the surprise
4. We whip the cream, decorate and serve. Don't forget to remind your family and guests that a French toast contains the surprise, so they must bite carefully.
You can read more articles similar to Roscón torrijas with cream. Christmas recipes for kids, in the category of Recipes on site.