We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If your child does not like vegetables, we believe we have the ideal recipe for you to get him or her to try: broccoli burgers !!! They are sure to repeat it, you'll see.
Guiainfantil.com has developed a quick, simple and very easy to make recipe, both for lunch, for dinner or simply for an aperitif with the children, which also includes carrots and potatoes.
- 400 gr of broccoli
- 3 carrots
- 1 medium potato
- 1 egg
- 100 gr of breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Tips: with this same recipe you can substitute the broccoli for the cauliflower. They will have different flavors, but are equally rich
The broccoli, broccoli or broccoli, In addition to having a very soft texture, it has a high content of vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin A, vitamin E and a lot of dietary fiber, as well as minerals. Do you dare to prepare this recipe? Well, to the kitchen ...
1. We wash the broccoli, remove the stems and cut it. Reserve.
2. We wash and peel the carrots and cut them into small pieces.
3. We peel the potato and cut it into small cubes.
4. Put a saucepan with water on the fire. When it starts to boil, add the broccoli, carrot and potato, and let them cook.
5. When they allow us to prick them with a fork, remove the vegetables and pass them through the blender, quickly. Nothing happens if some whole pieces remain.
6. Put the mixture in a bowl and add the salt and any other herb that you like the most. Mix well.
7. When everything is well mixed, add the egg and the breadcrumbs, and with our hands we mix everything again.
8. With our hands, we make hamburgers with the dough.
9. In a frying pan put oil to fry over the fire. When hot, add the patties one by one, until golden brown on both sides.
10. Before serving, we put the hamburgers on absorbent paper so that the fat is removed. ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
You can use broccoli or broccoli in various recipes, mixing it with different foods, in cakes, in buns, in hamburgers, creams and purees. Follow some recipes:
Broccoli croquettes stuffed with cheese. Croquettes are very traditional in Spanish cuisine and one of the favorite snacks for children. It is a versatile dish for any occasion. On our site we teach you how to make broccoli and cheese croquettes. What more can we ask for?
Broccoli pancakes with carrot, corn and baked peas. With this easy and homemade recipe you will learn to make a fun recipe for a broccoli pancake with carrots, peas and baked corn. A healthy recipe that everyone will like. Discover the benefits of this rich vegetable in the diet of children and pregnant women.
Creamy broccoli soup with cheese. We have made a healthy broccoli cream with cheddar cheese. A homemade recipe for the family lunch or dinner. Broccoli is a vegetable that provides calcium, iron and prevents constipation in children and pregnant women. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Broccoli Lasagna Recipe. We teach you how to make this rich and healthy homemade broccoli lasagna recipe step by step. With this recipe it will be easier for children to try eating vegetables. Learn how to make this lasagna and surprise your children and the whole family.
Broccoli Omelette Recipe. Broccoli omelette recipe for children. our site offers us an easy, healthy and very rich recipe for broccoli omelette. Broccoli provides vitamins and prevents cardiovascular disease, strengthens bones and has antioxidants.
Broccoli cream for babies. If you want the recipe for a puree or cream of a rich and healthy vegetable, follow this recipe that our site offers us. An easy, simple and very quick recipe to make. A creamy, quick recipe that babies, children and the whole family will love.
Broccoli gratin with béchamel sauce. Broccoli recipe au gratin with bechamel sauce. our site shows you the step by step of a recipe rich in vitamins and minerals: Broccoli gratin with bechamel sauce or white sauce. An easy, homemade and delicious recipe.
Broccoli quiche with Roquefort cheese. The broccoli quiche with Roquefort cheese forms a most surprising combination. Follow a versatile, different, easy and exquisite recipe for a family party, for children's birthdays, etc.
Homemade broccoli burger. Follow this easy and light broccoli burger recipe. Broccoli is a vegetable rich in iron and vitamins that, in addition to protecting the heart, also strengthens bones, vision, skin, and the immune system of children and adults. It is ideal for pregnant women and for those who need to lose weight.
You can read more articles similar to Broccoli burger with carrot. Vegetable recipe for kids, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.