We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The more homemade a recipe is, the tastier, more nutritious and healthier its result will be. Most kids like hamburgers, and what better hamburgers can our kids eat than the ones we buy at fast food restaurants? Well, the one we make at home, with all love and care.
Thinking about it, Guiainfantil.com has prepared an easy, fast and very exquisite recipe: Homemade chicken burger. Your children are sure to like it very much. And they will want to repeat!
- 500 gr of minced chicken meat
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons (soup) of breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Chopped chives
- Chopped parsley
- Oil for frying
- Tips: You can also use turkey meat for this recipe. Accompany it with a light salad or white rice
We tell you how to make these delicious and healthy hamburgers, made at home, with all our love:
1. In a bowl, mix the chicken meat with the salt and pepper.
2. Add the minced garlic, chives and parsley. Stir well so that everything is very mixed.
3. Beat the eggs and add it to the meat mixture. And stir.
4. Add the breadcrumbs and mix everything with your hands.
5. Made the dough for the hamburgers, now we will have to form.
6. To shape hamburgers, make a large ball with a piece of the dough. When we have made the ball, flatten it well with the other hand until it forms the hamburger. Reserve.
7. In a frying pan with a little oil, fry the hamburgers on one side and the other until they are brown.
8. When removing the hamburgers from the oil, arrange them on a kitchen paper to absorb all the fat.
You can accompany the burgers with rice or with a simple salad.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade chicken burgers. Quick and easy recipe, in the category of Chicken - turkey on site.