We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The fish cakes they are a good reference for children more reluctant to fish. Its texture and appearance are more reminiscent of a sweet dessert than a fish, which children often appreciate.
East Hake Cake is a recipe is easy and comfortable to prepare, because you can use frozen hake fillets directly, which is perfect if you have not planned to defrost anything to eat before.
- 5 Frozen hake fillets without skin
- 4 large red and yellow peppers
- 4 large tomatoes
- 3 Onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1kg of potatoes
- 200 ml of cream
- ½ glass of milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
1. In a saucepan we put the peeled and cut potatoes to cook and leave on the fire until when we prick the potato with a fork we notice that it is cooked. We leave it to cook and, while the potatoes are cooking, we make our tomato sauce.
2. To make the tomato sauce, put the six tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and let it warm for a few seconds. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic; As soon as it begins to brown, add the tomatoes cut into 6 or 8 pieces, the salt, and leave it over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring from time to time so that it does not stick. Later we crush the mixture with the minipimer, until it is a fine tomato sauce. Next, in a frying pan, sauté the pepper cut into thin slices for about ten minutes, stirring constantly.
Finally, we make a puree with the potatoes, salt, cream, milk, butter and curry. It should be thick.
3. In a glass baking dish, add our tomato sauce, add the hake fillets without defrosting into the sauce, and cover it with the sautéed pepper. Cover everything with the mashed potato and put it in the oven at 200ºC for approximately 30 minutes, until the top of the cake is golden brown.
Author: Flora Loureiro
You can read more articles similar to Hake Cake. Fish recipe for kids, in the category of Fish on site.