We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There are several types of scarves, one of them is the elastic scarf, used as carrying for babies. Its elasticity makes it a very comfortable baby carrier, since it allows it to be adapted to the size of the child while generating great comfort for the mother or father.
In Guiainfantil We show you how to carry your baby with a pre-knotted elastic scarf. With 6 simple steps you can put on your elastic scarf and take a walk with your baby in the most comfortable and safe way.
The elastic scarves They are a good porting tool, but they also allow us to take the baby out easily to be able to change, they occupy little, are manageable and offer a very natural posture to the baby.
To make it easier for you to put it on, we give you a advice: you can leave the knot done so you don't have to always repeat the same knotting process.
1. Wrap the scarf around your waist forming a sack and passes the scarf over the opposite shoulder.
2. Then repeat the same process with the other side of the wrap.
3. Take the two strips that are hanging in the front and pass them inside the bag that remains at the waist.
4. Make a semi-cross with the two strips and knot them on the back. If they are too long, wrap them at the waist until they are shorter.
5. Finally, place the baby inside the bag, putting each leg through its corresponding hole.
In collaboration withMaria Algueró, carrying instructor and child specialist.
You can read more articles similar to How to carry the baby with an elastic scarf. Baby carrier, in the category of Porting on site.