We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With the same ingredients you can prepare different dishes with original presentations. That's what happens with these turkey breasts stuffed with vegetables, a light recipe for children, so they will surely be encouraged to try the vegetables.
Turkey is one of the healthiest meats, due to its low fat content, which helps prevent childhood obesity.
- 4 turkey breasts
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 100 gr of light spread cheese
- Olive oil
To take advantage of it, combine them with vegetables and a little spread cheese, it will be very juicy and light.
1. Open the breasts by cutting them in half, without reaching the other end. Season and reserve.
2. Wash and cut the vegetables. Peel and dice the carrot, zucchini and, if your children like, green pepper, chop the onion very finely.
3. Put a drizzle of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When hot, add the vegetables and fry for about ten minutes, until soft. Add the spread cheese and stir, forming a paste.
4. Preheat the oven to 185ºC. Spread the vegetables over the breasts and close them by rolling them up and holding the ends with string or toothpicks.
5. Wrap the breasts in aluminum foil, place them on the tray and bake for two hours at 185ºC. Halfway through baking, turn them over to make them evenly done. When done, remove foil, slice and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Turkey breasts stuffed with vegetables. Light recipe, in the Chicken category - turkey on site.