We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sushi is one of the most popular dishes of Japanese gastronomy, and in turn, one of the most recognized internationally. Making sushi at home can be really fun! So we present you a simple idea so that you can carry it out with the help of your children: the sushi sandwich!
You can use it, for example, for an original snack for children or as canapés at any time of the day. The best thing is that it is a protein rich recipe and that will fill children with energy.
On our site, we encourage you to unleash your imagination and enjoy in the kitchen with the little ones in the house.
- Sliced bread to roll
- Three tablespoons of mayonnaise
- A tablespoon of mustard
- Three slices of York ham
- Half cucumber
1. We start by mixing the mayonnaise with the mustard. We booked. Crush the bread with the help of a rolling pin, leaving it finer (so it will be easier to roll it) and spread the previous mixture.
2. Next, we cover with the York ham.
3. We cut some cucumber sticks and place them right at the end of the bread for which we are going to start rolling.
4. We roll up carefully, but making sure it is tight.
5. Cut our roll into portions of about 2 cm thick and serve. Did you see how easy? And it is delicious!
You can read more articles similar to Sushi sandwich. Easy recipe to make with children, in the Sandwiches category - sandwiches on site.