We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We see him grow, so fast that just in the course of a blink he ceases to be that baby we hugged and filled with kisses. Now he begins to show temperament, to measure limits, to show more or less independence ... Now he learns to write, to read, to tie his shoelaces ...
They grow very fast, and we hardly realize how much they are learning. Therefore, we have summarized in a table how this evolution tends to be, from 3 to 10 years old. Here is a summary of that wonderful learning. We tell you how your child is according to his age.
Time flies by, and almost without realizing it, our offspring decides to go and play alone with his friends. In all that time, since they stopped being a baby from the age of 3, until their pre-adolescent stage (around 10 years), many things have happened. And although this is only indicative, because we know that each child follows a different rhythm, yesSurely sooner or later it will go through all these stages:
- At three years: They love to explore everything and use their imagination, and you gain independence, and also have greater concentration, which will facilitate their learning. It is a stage in which all vocabulary is absorbed like a sponge, an ideal stage to introduce new languages. Play must remain the foundation of learning. They enjoy putting together puzzles or using symbolic play, and of course, playing with other children. On the other hand, they begin to measure their 'strength' at home, to disobey the rules and to test if they can break the limits. His great pending subject: the control of emotions.
- At four years: They are increasingly autonomous children. They learn to dress themselves, to brush their teeth ... They expand their vocabulary and show great interest in learning to use words correctly. They also pay more attention to reading and writing. They gradually develop logical reasoning and are able to handle numbers up to 10. They also learn the days of the week, the seasons ...
- At five years: You finally begin to understand why your emotions change. It is time to teach them to handle them wisely. They expand their circle of friends, they become more sociable. They already form complex sentences and solve some logic problems. They begin to understand the time and learn to write and read little by little. It is the 'why' stage. Their curiosity leads them to ask everything.
- At six years old: At this stage, children gain a lot of confidence in themselves, since they are much more independent. It is an important time to improve their self-esteem and motivate them to be aware of their great abilities. Also, now is when they begin to give more importance to the world outside their home. Perhaps during this year 'real friends' will begin to form.
- At seven years: Your concentration time increases, which makes you show more interest in learning new things. In addition, he enjoys sharing his knowledge with others. At this stage, they master a lot of writing and reading, and begin to do mathematical operations of addition, subtraction, and some multiplication. They are very physically active and it is an ideal time for children to collaborate more with household chores, as it makes them more responsible and helps them feel more useful at home.
- At eight years: Friendship and their social relationships are gaining more and more prominence. They enjoy solving problems without having to ask adults for help. They feel much more autonomous. They improve their reading comprehension and are able to choose their hobbies according to their preferences or tastes. They finally understand not only their emotions, but those of others, but they still need the support of their parents to achieve emotional balance.
- At nine years old: At this age, emotions begin to gain in importance. They learn to have much more empathy, but they also experience new sensations, such as anxiety about new achievements or fear of not being able to learn something or to reach a level that is required of them. It is an age in which many children say goodbye to their fantasy world and plant their feet on the ground. In many cases, the onset of preadolescence arrived. There is no turning back.
- At ten years: Time flies by ... they have already turned a decade! They definitely feel older. You feel that the world awaits them, with all its challenges, and that they are ready for them. It is a stage of emotions, of friendship ... of discoveries (both personal and social). At the age of ten, children learn to resolve conflicts, to respect values, to care more for others. But also to reflect on their feelings and emotions. A stage in which self-esteem will play an essential role and also emotional intelligence. Get ready because important emotional ups and downs come ... prelude to what is to come with adolescence.
You can read more articles similar to How is your child according to his age, in the On-site Learning category.